Get In Touch
Contact us Anytime!
The Rolling M Veterinary Clinic services the following counties: Monroe, McMinn, Meigs, Polk and Rhea.
When contacting Dr. Moser please call/ text and leave the following information: your name, phone number, location and reason for calling. If no message is left you will not receive a call back. If you do leave a message Dr. Moser will respond as promptly as possible within business hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What animals do you work on?
Large and farm animals (horses, cows, sheep, goats, limited pig, and chicken work).
How do I become a current client?
To maintain a valid client-patient relationship (VCPR), Dr. Moser needs to visit your farm once a year for routine veterinary care or consultation (castrations, vaccines, pregnancy checks, etc).
Click to schedule an appointment with Dr. Moser
• Click to Schedule An Appointment.
• Fill out your address. You must be in the service area that Dr. Moser covers to be able to schedule an appointment.
• Dr. Moser is not currently taking clients outside of Monroe, McMinn, Meigs, Rhea, and Polk counties.
Choose the appointment type/services you would like provided
• Choose the appointment service you would like.
• You can click on each appointment type to see a description of the service options offered.
• Once you have selected an appointment type, click and choose the service options you would like performed. Please fill out as many of the questions as you can. This will ensure that Dr. Moser is prepared and there is enough time scheduled for your appointment.
• Then choose the date and time that works for you.
Have your animal(s) ready and waiting for Dr. Moser’s arrival
• To ensure you get the most out of your appointment time please be sure that all animals that are to be seen by Dr. Moser are caught and ready prior to her arrival. This will help the appointment go smoother. Saving you time and money.